Where can I download the Genesis Simple FAQ plugin?
The Genesis Simple FAQ plugin is available on WordPress.org. Click here to download.
Where can I show the FAQ section on my website?
You are able to add the FAQ section to many locations on your website, including a front page widget section, your page content, or a sidebar widget.
Can I customize the design of my FAQ section?
Yes, the Genesis Simple FAQ plugin has basic styles included in order to look good on any Genesis website. You are also able to customize it to match your website using your child theme’s style.css file.
How does the Genesis Simple FAQ plugin work?
Adding a FAQ is simple. All you need to do is create an FAQ through the WordPress dashboard, and display your FAQs on your site by way of a shortcode. Click here for more documentation and usage of the Genesis Simple FAQ plugin.
All of Us or None
All of Us or None organizes formerly Incarcerated people, their families and allies to create and strengthen community and stop discrimination against people with conviction histories.
All of Us or None is a grassroots civil and human rights organization fighting for the rights of formerly- and currently- incarcerated people and our families. We are fighting against the discrimination that people face every day because of arrest or conviction history. The goal of All of Us or None is to strengthen the voices of people most affected by mass incarceration and the growth of the prison-industrial complex. Through our grassroots organizing, we are building a powerful political movement to win full restoration of our human and civil rights. Learn more about us by watching our videos Locked Up, Locked Out and Enough is Enough or check out our newspaper.
- AOUON Membership – Join us as we organize local chapters across the country.
- Ban the Box – This campaign calls for removing the question and check box, “Have you been convicted by a court?” from applications for employment, housing, public benefits, insurance, loans and other services.
- Voting Rights for All – We focus on voter education and voter registration so formerly incarcerated people and people in jail will know what their voting rights are.
- Clean Slate – We work with legal advocates and service providers to aid people with certain criminal conviction records to get those records dismissed and to apply for pardons and certificates of rehabilitation.
- Response to Realignment – In response to changes in California’s criminal justice policies over the past few years, aka “Realignment,” we organize campaigns to stop jail expansion and support alternative proposals and visions for public safety
- Oppose Gang Injunctions and Gang Databases – In Oakland, All of Us or None worked with other community organizations to win modifications in current injunctions and a moratorium against any new injunctions.
- The Annual Community Giveback – Each December AOUON members in the SF Bay Area organize this festive holiday event to present brand new bicycles and stuffed toys to children who have parents who are locked up in CA prisons.